What is E Counseling
E Counseling is a very personalized type of counseling making good use of modern internet technology. It is same as Face to Face Psychological Counseling with the only difference that it is done using online live chat (messenger) or email.
In what conditions it is helpful
It is helpful in all those conditions for which you look for counseling. Some of them are given here.
Unhappiness / Depression
Poor Time management
Anger / violence
Unhappy sexual life
Alcohol / Tobacco addiction
Difficulty in studies
Feeling stuck in life
Lack of confidence
Victim of sex abuse
Job Stress / Growth
Difficulty in Decision making
Poor self esteem
Behavioral problems like stealing, lack of responsibility, pornography, gambling etc.
Is it different from face to face counseling
It is very similar to Face to Face Counseling. In addition it provides extra privacy and convenience. See benefits of E Counseling.
What are the benefits of E Counseling
There are certain unique benefits of E Counseling. Some are :
- Privacy - Although Face to Face Counseling is entirely confidential, still some people want it to be more private. E Counseling offers complete anonymity.
- Opening Up - E Counseling enables people to open up their inner self without inhibition or fear. This helps in counseling process.
- Convenience - E Counseling is more convenient as it can be done from your own office, home or any other place of your choice. It saves time and money on traveling. It can easily fit into your busy schedule. It is even more convenient in urgent odd hour sessions.
- Stay in touch - E Counseling helps you to stay in touch with your counselor even if you are traveling or have relocated.
- Non accessibility - It is highly suitable for those who are not in a position to visit counselors personally like people in old age, physically challenged, people in remote areas or place where they are unable to find counselors.
- E Counseling is a therapy in itself. When you write your complaints, it helps both as catharsis and by better understanding of the problem.
How can I take E Counseling
All you need is access to internet. You can book your appointment, make payment and take your sessions online. Sessions are taken on mutually convenient time. You may also use email counseling. Contact Us for further details.