Pain management requires to relieve pain and must be safe & non addictive. Ethos offers Holistic Pain Clinic with safe and effective pain relief for various painful conditions using natural therapies. People with years of suffering in spite of endless pain killers & other treatment have found significant relief and have started to live their life more comfortably.
Ethos Pain Management Protocol
At Ethos Clinic we treat painful conditions using our highly effective Pain Management Protocol which incorporates ailment specific use of following therapies.
- Acupressure & Reflexology
- Clinical Acupuncture
- Physical Therapy
- Clinical Exercise & Rehabilitation
This treatment protocol is more effective as it :
- Immediately relieves pain.
- Decrease inflammation and swelling
- It saves tissue from further inflammation and damage.
- Improves blood circulation which results in better supply of nutrients and removal of pain causing chemicals
- Helps by relieving muscle spasm by relaxing them.
- It works against root cause of pain.
- It promotes healing of affected body part.
- It improves tissue and organ strength.
- Increases range of motion and working ability of joints and muscles.
Acupuncture - The world’s most popular, safe & effective ‘Pain Killer’
Acupuncture is thousands of years old but only recently it is getting popular as most desired pain management therapy. There are many peculiar advantages with acupuncture pain management. These are:
- It stops pain signals being carried to brain.
- It is drugless and is free of any side effect which is the main drawback of pain killers.
- It is safe and natural.
- It causes release of ‘natural pain decreasing chemicals’ in brain called endorphins.
- It improves blood flow to affected part causing better nourishment, decreased inflammation and quicker healing.
Common Painful Conditions:
- Migraine headache
- Chronic headache
- Gastric headache
- Sun headache
- Sinus headache
- Stress headache
Bone & Joint Pains
- Renal (Kidney) Colic
- Ureteric Colic
- Gall Stone Colic
- Intestinal Colic
Back ache & extremities pains
- Rheumatoid arthritis
- Bone Spur
- Cervical Spondylosis
- Lumbar Spondylosis
- Frozen Shoulder
- Tennis Elbow
- Carpal Tunnel Pain