|What are Natural Therapies ?
Natural Therapies are those modes of treatment which works according to Nature’s Law of Health. These therapies create internal order and stimulate body’s internal disease fighting ability. It should not be confused with Naturopathy. Naturopathy is one form of Natural Therapy and there are hundreds of others. These Natural Therapies have existed for thousands of years in different parts of the world and have successfully helped mankind in living healthy. Fortunately with the progress of understanding of health and sickness, these natural therapies are again being recognized and accepted as effective modes of treatment.
Some of the most effective and popular Natural Therapies are :
List is endless but these are the most effective and popular ones.
Why Natural Therapies should be part of treatment plan?
The reasons are simple to understand.
- These are natural so creates harmony of our body and mind with nature.
- These are safe & non toxic with no side effects.
- These are effective even in severe chronic diseases.
- These are proactive & preventive. These do not wait till disease occurs and damage the body.
- These are positive. These therapies improve the health status thereby giving vigor to live.
- These are complimentary. There is no contradiction with allopathic medicine. These can be integrated well to work in a synergistic manner.
Precaution with Natural Therapies
There are some precautions before you start with natural therapies.
- Do not jump to any therapy. Select natural therapies judiciously. Different therapies will have different effect varying from person to person and from sickness to sickness.
- Do not start many therapies simultaneously. This will cause more harm. There should be scientific integration.
- These therapies are very safe and effective in expert hands. But save yourself from quacks and self trained therapists.
- No self treatment. Never try this unless you have received minimum basic training. Never take health casually.
- Do not avoid regular medical check up.